American, Southern / Soul
- Pork at lunch!!!
- Great food, esp the filet mignon paired with a cocktail! Perfection
- Great food and service in a nice downtown location. Outdoor seating is a big plus in this historic setting.
- Think James Boyce can do no wrong? We agree! Make the trek to Atlanta May 30-June 2, 2013 to taste his unique creations for the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival.
- Be sure to use the Complimentary Valet Parking available Mon-Sat evenings! Service provided by PMC.
- Awesome place. The Chef rocked the Black Sea Bass. Ask for James. Super service.
- Children in the kitchen; waitstaff didn't say 'thank you.' Not impressed.
- They were very accommodating to all of our requests. Love the atmosphere. My table of 5 each ordered different dishes and everyone loved their choices.
- Great service!
- Grilled Canadian King Salmon
- Beautiful restaurant!! Great food.
- The swordfish with the chickpeas in the barnaise sauce is unreal. One of the best swordfish dishes I've ever had.
- Ask for Desiree she will take care of you no doubt.
- This place caters to all the taste pallets
- Delicious herb crusted rack of lamb. Would come back just for that... But next time I'd skip the can of STA beer that turned out to be $8 and the good, but overpriced, molten chocolate cake.
- Chef James Boyce will be at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival May 30-June2, 2013. Join us, as you discover delicacies of the South you never knew!
- Elegance and Modern American cuisine.
- Chef James Boyce brings comfort, elegance and Modern American cuisine to Huntsville. Try one of the Ploughman's Specials that change according to the season.