Costco Food Court
1200 S Fern St (btw 12th & 15th St)
Arlington, VA 22202
- They have a self-serve kiosk with touch screens. Card payment only!
- Best prices in town
- Well, things have changed a lot on Arlington. Parking is an even bigger issue until all that construction is done. Otherwise same as before, big and unpretentious.
- Finally have ropes at the cafe so there's one line. No more guessing which line's faster and no constant comparing (read: obsessing.)
- They just switched from Coke to Pepsi. Gross.
- When will the oven be fixed????
- Must try the hotdog and the combo pizza!
- The hotdog/soda combo is the best. If you are there to pick up a whole pizza, order it before you go shopping and by the time you are checking out, it will be ready to go!
- Avoid the pistacho gelato...it doesn't taste like pistachio it has an artificial taste
- Combo pizza cannot be topped!
- Kraut w/dog=great
- Italian sausage sandwich is the best!
- The hotdog + soda combo is only $1.50. That's gotta be the cheapest lunch in town. The pizza is also a terrific deal. It's really tasty and it's only $10 for the whole pie. Big enough to feed 6 people