9777 Las Vegas Blvd S (at W Silverado Ranch Blvd)
Las Vegas, NV 89183
- Midnight to 6 get a 7oz NY strip, 2 eggs, hash browns and toast for under $4. Awesome deal.
- Ridiculously cheap menu!!
- Great egg white specaiul after midnight, great steak specail too for all U red meat eaters
- Try the excellent & cost effective, "Cabbies Specials." Available after midnight to 6am. Table tents have the menu.
- GRAVEYARD SPECIAL, fucking yes
- Really good breakfasts! Late night specials
- At this caf, you can't go wrong with any menu choice. Every time, food was fresh and delicious. And of course, don't forget the midnight specials...it looks like very few other people do.
- Graveyard specials are amazing and the only time of day worth eating here! Otherwise it's gross, take the extra time and wait in the line at steak and shake
- Food is just okay, service is slow!
- Have midnight breakfast specials that range in price starting at $2.95.
- Food for only $3.75!!! Why not & it's so good
- Great Chinese menu
- Worst Huevos Rancheros I ever had. I really shouldn't pay
- Steak 'n eggs for only $3.99!
- Service sucks! It's 7:25a 1 server came w/ the wrong drinks 3x and the food server said they are short on spoons. What kind of business/service is this?! coffee taste like water too get it together!!!
- Cheapest spot in the morning. The Garden Cafe around the corner charges $20 for "brunch" at 8am. Lol
- The food is double the price if you order it from your room. The food is not great however it's not too bad
- Midnight-6am = cheap eats as long as you're over 21. Perfect for those late night cravings.
- Graveyard Special! Yum!
- If you plan on going for midnight specials, avoid going on thursdays and Fridays cuz those are the busiest days! If there is a long line, it does move fast