Copper River Grill
Asheville, NC 28803
- Grand Opening! Stop by for some great food and service! Leigh :)
- Very Nice plac, awesome ribeye and crab soup
- She crab soup, Po boy sandwich, pizzas, and house specialties, all are awesome!
- Called to see if they were doing a Veterans Day special. Their response was "I don't see why we should" the food is great but after that we won't be returning.
- Super cool dining area with a see through fireplace in the center.
- Definitely try the creamed spinach, croissants, and the caesar salad
- Excellent meal and service. Great place to dine after you visit The Biltmore House.
- Fried flounder is awesome!!
- Love the Northern Lights drink
- Good food, probably a bit overpriced!
- Anything fried or blackened is extremely salty! I could feel my blood pressure rising after just one!
- We visited the Hendersonville Rd location & ordered BBQ ribs. They were extremely over cooked and hard. You couldnt bite the meat or cut it off the bone. The ribs awful.