- Tasty and affordable brunch! Great drink prices, too. Recommend.
- The standard burger and beet fries were amazing. Cocktails and beers on lock.
- Very cool place that Has a slightly Asian flair to their menu of bbq and tacos. I had the turf and surf and enjoyed it personally. Layout is open with large inward opening windows which works well.
- The appetizers ate excellent. The drinks are great. Food is great; Great atmosphere with open architecture to summer - you can catch sports on a couple screens- OR hold a great conversation.
- Good cauliflower for Appetizer, food good service good, kitchen very slow
- Brussel sprouts make you want to kiss the chef!!!!
- Windows open on nice days, it's like being in San Diego. Always lots of solid vegetarian options, such as Avocado tacos.
- Lunch menu is solid. Get the three little pigs with a Civil Life to wash it down
- The poutine is a great way to start your meal.
- Chicken Fried Bacon
- The cuban is excellent. Do not look to come here with a large group. You will be waiting for quite some time.
- Amazing food and atmosphere!
- House drinks, kimchi, 4 Hands Centennial Red on draught, deviled eggs, bi bim bap bowl, brussels sprouts with bacon and miso, duck confit poutine, cornbread bread pudding
- The food is okay, but since they serve it on nice plates they think they can charge a lot for it. The menu is small but all over the place, so it's impossible to describe what kind of food they serve.
- Dumplings, tacos, burritos