The Copper Kettle Bar & Restaurant
American, Breakfast, Bar
5024 Skillman Ave (at 51st St)
Woodside, NY 11377
- And once again, it is known as the Copper Kettle. A real tip: Take care of Jonathan, best bartender in the hood.
- Cesar the waiter is a sweetie; Jonathan the bartender is always happy.
- must do bunch in the garden!
- Bar special. $6 Burger, fries and glass of domestic beer.
- I love sitting out back in the nice weather. The Cobb salad was yummy.
- Sunday brunch here is great. Love the staff
- Best Buffalo Wings in all of queens!
- Great bar tender and very clean bathrooms
- Closest thing we've got to a beer garden in woodside.
- Garden in back is quite nice. Enjoy it while you can.
- Came for brunch only and complimentary beverage with brunch menu which was great! Food fresh and Service was incredibly prompt and nice!
- Great patio out back with a rear entrance. The steak and eggs were a delicious option for a weekend brunch.
- Apple pie!
- Brodie wings, beer, top notch staff is top shelf. Good food especially the specials.
- Friendly waitress, pretty good food.
- Pretty much their burgers....although the salmon or pork chops are very tasty as well.
- I always liked the way they pour or make a proper black &ran.
- Fun place, low key, good service, does the job. Went for a Bday and we reserved the whole back area! Prices R average.
- Good burgers and a pleasant brunch experience if you're in the hood.
- Awesome Irish place. Their mac & cheese is INSANE!