Cook's Lobster House
$ $ $
68 Garrison Cove Rd
Bailey Island, ME 04003
- Go on a sunny afternoon for an Allagash Dubbel. Or two.
- Lobster, Lobster, Lobster!!! If you order a whole one have the kitchen crack the claws... Their crackers at the table are lightweight.
- Great new staff with friendly and helpful attitude. The chef has brought back a great island lobster house! The food is consistently good!
- The view is incredible.Food is very good.
- If you want to pay Ohio prices in Maine this is the place for you.
- Two words, blueberry pie.
- Try the Maine style clam chowder! So delish, it has a broth style vs. the thicker New England style. End with their homemade blueberry pie!
- Cook's has great water views!
- They have large lobsters, up to five pounds.
- Great Views and Food
- Pretty decent microbrewery beers on tap. I had the shipyard export and it was solid.
- Sunset-fourth of July- too spectacular.