209 Prospect Park W (btwn 15th & 16th St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Get there early. There tends to be a flood of children, parents, and douchebags with laptops at certain times of the day.
- Pretty good iced coffee. Nice park across the roundabout.
- Iced americano is slamming
- get the CM gift card. load it w $20, get a free coffee. reload for $20, get a free coffee. don't forget to tip.
- Milano panini is delicious. Quick service in spite of a constant line
- Fast service, good croissants
- Iced coffee is terrible
- The cheddar dill scone I bought to go tasted like paper. It was completely inedible. Skip this location. The one on Cortelyou in Ditmas Park at least has edible food.
- Cold brew coffee is $3.80 for a small
- The walnut raspberry cookies are delicious.
- A great creamy chai latte
- Good coffee and decent pastries.
- coffee and snacks convenient to prospect park
- Blueberry yogurt muffin ftw
- Cafe mochas are awesome ... order a large cade mocha then say "charge me for a small coffee" works half the time.
- The Wifi password is berry.
- Iced soy vanilla chai is to die for
- Chai lattes are great hot or cold. Come for the drinks, not for the muffins
- Cozy coffee shop
- Good employee but not enough bagel selections at night