Confisco Grille & Backwater Bar
Port of Entry (at Islands of Adventure)
Orlando, FL 32819
- Good food, daily happy hour and one of the best blood marys in town.
- Ask for Beth, the best drink slinger in the parks!
- Great on a rainey day.
- Backwater Bar is currently the only full bar inside IOA.
- Beth's sangria is amazing. If you don't tip her well I will hunt you down!
- Ashley is awesome!!! Happy hour every day 4 till close.
- Beth at the Backwater Bar is the most amazing bartender! Tip well and tip often!
- Happy is a great time to hang out here Monday - Friday until 7pm
- Short staffed, order quickly!
- The shrimp escargot is fantastic as an appetizer! Make sure to avoid the nap time because there will be lots of screaming children. Besides that the food is great and the price isn't that expensive.
- CHICKEN WAAANNNGGGGSSS MMMM so good
- The hummus is fantastic!
- acho 56 dolares meio caro um almoco para 2.
- The happy hour deals are good for a break after a long day in the park. Try a Yuengling for $4.50.
- Great food & reasonable prices (for a park). Highly recommend the Veggie Pizza!
- Try the sangria
- beer beer they have beeerr!
- Good steak Fajitas!
- Only vegan meal I came across in Islands of Adventure park: grilled portobello wrap, 13$. Decent.