Common Grill by Collin’s
- Very big serving and worth the money! Mushroom soup is good :)
- The food here taste really good and its rather affordable ! Its a must to check out ^_^
- Loved sitting by the side watching the kitchen action. Also made me forget that I was in a Coffeeshop. Love that they roast their tomatoes in a charcoal oven.
- THE FOOD IS SO SO GOOD HERE OMG !!!!! SHOULD RLY HAVE THE STEAK AND THE PORTION WAS JUST NICE !!!! I RLY LIKE THE MUSHROOM SOUP TOO GAHHH (( it comes free u if get the steak too/add combo meal !!! ))
- Large affordable portions.
- Might need to wait awhile for food, but super big portions. Ribs and steak are tasty and succulent. Good value for money!
- Big portion food. Value for money. If you are a small eater or on diet. A plate can share for two persons.
- Beef quality isn't that good but otherwise, very value for money.
- a worthy successor to Astons but I miss not being able to choose my sides
- Great food
- Feeding the hungry souls