Columbia Steak House
$ $ $ $
- Great Hot Brown and Potato skins!
- 2 flat screen in the bar, both over 42" in size.
- Everything is Boss! Tim and Jeanne are the best!
- The nighthawk special is awesome!!
- Looks old and outdated but the food is still delicious! #nighthawk
- The Nighthawk special could be the best steak in Lexington. Definitely worth a try.
- Ribeye and corn pudding was my pick and it was great.
- Service was horrible and so was the food, aside from the broccoli casserole and baked potatoes. Plus, wife saw some ants. Had to go to Taco Bell right after to use the bathroom. Not good!!!
- Don't get the tbone. I have never had a quality steak cut 1/2" thick and this steak was no exception. Chewy, gristled and fatty. The salad was good.
- Get the nighthawk special!
- The Nighthawk Special is the way to go. Biggest baked potato in town. The steak fries are huge.
- Fried mushrooms and broccoli casserole are AMAZING here.
- Get the fried mushrooms - they're really good and there's plenty to share
- Their Blackberry Cobbler alamode is full of win.
- Try their $5.99 Steak Burger. Good portion and price.
- Nighthawk Special..... can't beat it!