Col's Family Restaurant
Greek, Diner, American
- Best Greek salad in town!
- Great food great prices
- They have the BEST ranch dressing ever! Plus, great food, excellent service, and cheap prices!
- Love love love the skillets!
- This is a great place for Family. <3
- Make sure your order is right.. and that the food is totally cooked...
- Great morning staff on the weekends. Gina is the best, though. She knows what we drink amd oftener us is at the table with our drinks. Good standard breakfasts and they're their own corned beef hash!
- Skip the white fish... not fresh and too oily. Breakfast is good though - huge portions.
- Love their cheese sticks, baked baked pasta, and so happy they have PEPSI products!
- Closest u can get to a real Coney Island n the area. Hated this place @1st, tried again, now my fav spot after long work nights. Carry out is quick & the waitresses r real nice if u have to wait a lil
- Corned beef hash is homemade and very tasty. I also highly recommend the cornmeal tilapia.
- Closest thing I've found around here that actually tastes like a New York hot dog.
- My bf and I go here at least once a week late at night. Good food. Super cheap... Ask for Nicole- she's the best waitress.
- Try their gyros, chili-cheese fries, French onion soup, or the monster burger.
- Awesome place-great sandwiches, prices and service! Open 24 hours!:) we call it "our place!"
- Great menu selection at a good price
- Greek Salad, breakfast skillets
- Chicken gyros and Greek salads are my favorite.
- Great place for any type of food. Even got a free Uber there. Promo code is UGX5GGJXUE
- I would avoid the fish.