1578 Colorado Blvd (at Townsend Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90041
- Their cereal doughnutswhich are Instagram-famousare topped with everything from Cookie Crisps, to Fruity Pebbles, to Lucky Charms.
- Can't beat a cronut for $3.
- Colorado Donuts has a Jelly Rowland sticker on front door... I got SUPER LOTTO PLUS tickets..Great service
- Ever since Fresh Donuts near Super A changed ownership, Colorado Donuts has been my maple bar saving grace! The apple fritters and croissant squares are amazing too!
- They have the croissant/donut cross breed called the Cronut .(Maple is pictured here). Besides that they make a chocolate chip donut that is addicting.Elastic band pants here I come!!!
- Want a donut filled? They will fill it for you!
- Ham/egg/cheese croissant . Try it! Or turkey cheese bagel.
- Best place to eat in eagle rock. No joke. I dare you to try it.
- They have Ice Cream here also!
- 2nd visit and the staff are very nice
- Beyond coffee and doughnuts, try a lunch sandwich on croissant or a hard roll with Thai Iced Tea--they even do veggie sandwiches that are yummy :)
- Theyll fill any donut you want with jelly...and honestly it doesnt get much better than that.