515 West Ave
Norwalk, CT 06850
- Great thin crust pizza! One pie a person is average. Add hot oil to any topping combination to add some kick!
- Know your exact # of people in your party and make sure you let all 3 hosts and hostesses know or you WILL wait and wait long. Life long fan of Colony..not anymore.
- Best pizza Period
- Everything! But go for the hot oil pizza with stingers.
- The hot oil pizza with cherry poppers goes really well with local beers.
- Wonderful place, great pizza and really special that so many faces of those who've served our country grace its walls. Saw my father in laws photo near the Schaefer tap tonight...
- Go on Monday and order the Charity Steak for $10. Five dollars of that is donated to the Charity of the Month.
- If the pizza is as good as the original Stamford location, this is a no-brainier. Now on my must-visit list.
- If you like super thin crust, this is your place!
- Open late (around Midnight) for ordering a pie for late night cravings!
- New location opened in Norwalk (Oct 2015). Pick up and dine in only. Although they do deliver to adjacent Waypointe apartments.
- Can get busy but the pizza is so amazing, so it's worth it. Try pepperoni for your topping choice - it is flavorful.