Colonel Sanders Cafe and Museum
Fried Chicken, Fast Food, History Museum
688 US 25W
Corbin, KY 40701
- Museum and food
- Worth a visit for the museum and some food. Fun piece of Americana.
- Good chicken strips
- Look real hard at the colonels country ham breakfast table you will see a stack of old coins by the dresser
- You may or may not see Colonel Sanders's Great-Great Grandson here. His name tag simply reads "Jr."
- Visit this place just to say you did it.. Modern well run restaurant inside the museum. Get your picture made with a lifesize Col. Sanders.
- Take a photo inside next to model Col. Sanders on the bench.
- Very neat and historical
- Bucket list fast food joint crossed off the list. The Col. would be pleased.
- Disappointing. Bad service, dining area was nasty dirty. Out of ice and tea. Wouldn't recommend or ever go back here.
- Cute museum to see where KFC originated and the original recipe was perfected. Family friendly, good service and food.
- The original Colonel Sanders cafe! Biscuits, chicken livers, and extra crispy juicy fried chicken!
- Here's where KFC first saw the light of day.
- Bucket of chicken. Nuff said.
- The section with colonel sanders' disco years is the creepiest shit. So many years of cocaine and secret recipe.
- You have got to check this place out if you are in Corbin, KY
- Get your picture made with the Colonel
- Super friendly staff
- Should've checked closing time
- Do not eat at KFC watch videos, serves spoiled and rotten refried meets and leftovers from 2-3 days old, original KFC is not where museum is located, tourist trap