College Park Cafe
Café, Arts & Crafts
2304 Edgewater Dr (Smith and Edgewater)
Orlando, FL 32804
- One of the best deals in town. Wonderful staff - great service!
- Best breakfast in CP.
- Apple and sausage omelet is my favorite. Its not on the menu, but you can always have them make it for you :)
- You can't beat the homefries here! Great service!
- Try the bacon and avocado omelette for breakfast or the spinach hummus and avocado wrap for lunch... They also have amazing soups... Great service too!
- Home fries bacon avocado eggs sunny up is my recommendation no kidding honest truth they make better home fries than I do and I know my potatoes
- I love the chipped beef....it's only served on Saturdays
- The deluxe omelet is great
- Order the pancakes!
- The Chili Size! That's all you need to know. Their sandwiches can't be beat. Family run and sweetest people.
- Breakfast Burgers Sandwiches and the service is always EXCELLENT!!!
- Everything is great! Service is quick and friendly
- Everything is great, especially the service!
- Great people, food, and service!
- Old-fashion breakfast with shredded hash browns, great meat & a biscuit w/honey; yum!
- I believe that was the best country fried steak I have ever day.
- Try the buckwheat pancakes love the family feel and service!
- Great burgers and breakfast sandwich. And very friendly service.
- Pretty un impressive.
- You must try the Cuban sandwich!!