Cole's - Inventors of the French Dip
Terminal 4 (LAX Airport)
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Most reasonably priced meal in this terminal. The French dip is great, and the side of fries is a pretty good sized portion. Enjoy!
- Delicious bloodys, house made mix and spicy pickles!
- Dip with the mayo and garlic fries is the best food Ive ever eaten in an airport. Skip everything else and find it. (Fair warning, be nice to the ladies. Or else.)
- It's often very busy. If you can be patient, you'll enjoy good food and a properly made sazerac any time of day.
- Best place to get a cocktail in Terminal 4. Be prepared to pay genuine airport prices though. An old fashioned was $14.99 before tax. Worth it though, excellent way to relax before a flight.
- Give deftly made and surely strong Old fashion and Manhattan a run. The dip sand which she make for a nice partner.
- Really good breakfast and huge portions for the cost. American breakfast was quite good, French toast is solid.
- Surprisingly good breakfast for only $12. French Toast was amazing, cinnamon mixed in and powdered sugar on top. Coffee wasn't bad. Bacon was a little cold but still good.
- Good French dip. Great food for an airport.
- Decent bar next to terminals, good bloody Mary's, full service. Adjacent to Real Food Daily, Kogi, campanile.
- Coe on thru n get drunk n full at the same time
- Good service, bad, bad food.
- Amazing service! With delicious pastrami and roast beef dip sandwiches ! Cant forget dessert here pies are a must
- Dirty place...100 y/o dust.
- Garlic fries are good
- Their "famous" bloody Mary must be famous for how bad it is.