849 Lawrence St
Watertown, NY 13601
- Good place for tasty pub food. The Reuben is delicious, but no matter what you order it will fill you up. You must order the Irish fries with gravy!
- Came here with a group on a Friday night. It was pretty busy. We all had a good time/enjoyed our food. They have quite a selection of beers. Parking is a little crazy.
- Everything was delicious! Try the trio, you wont be disappointed!
- The draft selection is great. Get the Sam Adams seasonal.
- Get'cha a Guiness and settle in with a patty melt
- Had the patty melt today with a cup of French onion soup. A little greasy, but a whole lot tasty! The Guinness was smooth an cold. Service was right on par.
- Get a Guinness !!
- Seat at the bar... The Irish music and the food is outstanding !!
- Try the Corned Beef and Cabbage! It is awesome!
- Food is amazing no matter what you order, staff is friendly and it has an upscale atmosphere.
- Delicious food. Wonderful Irish Pub. Perfect pour on the Guiness!
- Food was excellent- burgers, pastrami, cheesesteak all top notch. Bit of a wait makes an hour lunch unrealistic
- Renovation looks great, menu is largely unchanged. Roomy, comfortable pub fare