- En velgennemtnkt indretning af lokalet giver en dejlig intim og hyggelig stemning med god akustik ved bordene. Madkvalitet og service ogs helt i top - det hele til absolut rimelige priser.
- Best restaurant in the hood. A born classic
- Really good food and they have excellent vegetarian options. But the waiters need to aquire a different approach to their guests regarding the time limit.
- Definitely one of the best spots to visit - great atmosphere, delicious and not expensive food. Only waiters are very busy and not that focused on guests. However, it's still ok.
- Amazing, unusual and delicious food. Small portions, high quality. Romantic. There seemed to be a 'tourist charge' on the bill though..
- Great flavours!
- Located in lively neughbourhood, hidden gem. Decorated very basic. Food is very delicious, drinks are fine. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Big enough for groups/events. Rezervation recommended.
- Nice staff, cosy interior, delicious food and friendly price
- Our favorite restaurant in Copenhagen. We got the 5 course menu and thought every dish was so good... cant get anything like this taste in California.
- Everything! Ambience, service, food !
- . . , .
- Gurme restoran, iskandinav mutfa, tadmlk porsiyonlar
- Good price-quality combination. Great combined wine menu. Nordic cuisine.
- Stands for Copenhagen Food Consulting. Smaller plates, great danish cuisine.
- Mussel soup and ribeye are sensational!!!
- Don't miss the mussel soup
- Seriously great restaurant. Try the turbot and mash dishes but you can't go wrong with anything on the menu
- The best food
- Was a nice surprise to eat at CoFoCo. The menu consists of starter size dishes which are one by one a joy to eat. They eye for detail is great. Excellent coffee finished the dinner nicely