322 King St East
Kingston, ON K7L 3B4
- Sipping a traditional cappuccino at the big community table by the big windows is a lovely thing.
- Love the gorgeous community table by Historic Building Co.!
- No wifi. If there was, it would be the best cafe experience in town.
- Fabulous cappuccino.
- Delicious coffee. Very cozy interior, but can be hard to find a seat. Quite a popular spot in Kingston!
- Amazing lattes! They use all local/organic milk, the espresso is fairtrade/organic, and the baristas are so nice. The atmosphere is perfect for a caf
- Love the breakfast cookies! Great way to start the day.
- Try the iced mocha
- Double shots are mandatory. No messing around here...lovely!
- For anyone familiar with Multituli coffee this is where to get it fresh brewed. It's not Tim Hortons and it's not Starbucks. Need I say more.
- No outlets :(. Great place for reading and conversation though!
- Apple Cider and a Charlie Parker...yummm!
- Italian soda -- lemon. Yumm
- Recht guter Kaffee und nette Atmosphre.