376 Wukang Rd | 武康路376号 (Ferguson Lane | 武康庭)
Xuhui, 上海市 200031
+86 21 6466 0361
- Don't come here unless you have kids. It's as simple as that :-)
- Free WIFI. Especially during spring/autumn becomes a taitai hang out with baby as optional accessory.
- One of the friendliest staff in Shanghai
- Food is good but over priced
- Tomato soup is so-so.
- Wifi M-G lovecoffee
- Very bad service, just take your food away when you order the second coffee, and won't come back any more. Their kitchen is such a mass. Noisy and over price.
- Wifi: M-G. Password: lovecoffee
- Nice place, classic breakfasts but a bit pricey. Free flow of coffee with a breakfast, but the coffee is really not good...The smoothies are so so.(Check reviews, wechat: shanghai_hunter and facebook)
- One of the best cheesecake in town
- The best euro style breakfast place in Shanghai with a great patio!
- Get any one if their breakfast sets and the coffee is bottomless. Nice value.
- Quiet place with a sunny terrasse... love it !
- Just your average coffee shop. Good choice of snacks and high tea though. Nice courtyard outdoor seating.
- Waiters not attentive (but friendly), probably under staffed. Menu is confusing, needs explanation. Good selection of brunch.
- Happy hour buy one get one free all afternoon!
- NEVER order the mushroom omelette. Stiff & dry. Almost cardboard like. They may have probably added flour over the eggs.
- Not bad but aka nothing to write home about. Surprised that they are around for 8 years or so.
- Braised Beef
- Seafood Risotto one of the new dish for newly renovated Coffee Tree with more choices in the menu