The Coffee Pot
- The Coffee Pot is rumored to have the first neon sign in Kenosha - it still hangs at the building today! The homemade toast is amazing! Awesome Bloody Mary's. And homemade corned beef hash!
- The best homemade toast and the best waitresses!
- Wonderful corned beef hash and pancakes.
- Outstanding homemade toast.
- The Ruben Omelette was fantastic. I love this little place.
- Yummy! Get the corned beef hash and biscuits and gravy.
- There is no better toast on planet Earth.
- My mom is still the mayor!! She's a beauty queen. And the coffeepot is wonderful and cozy:)
- The Coffee Pot has the best service in North America!
- Not only I love the food, but the service is spectacular. Definitely a place to visit in Kenosha
- Good breakfast.
- The toast stands up to the hype, get it. Classic American diner. Not my perfect preference, yet I cleaned my plate. Biscuits and gravy is white pepper gravy, not sausage.
- Smoked local salmon and poached eggs.
- Excellent food!
- Best Ruben omelette ever!
- Help our local economy....Stop by and purchase your RelyLocal Rewards Card at the Coffee Pot, great for stocking stuffing or Secret Santa gifts.....see more at www.RelyLocalKR.com
- Best hollandaise sauce in town and way better than Frank's :)
- Hangover heaven.
- Mimosa and "perk"- olator
- Toast and omelet are great! You can stand a spoon up in their coffee.