Coffee House On Main
Coffee Shop, Sandwiches
- Independent, locally owned coffee house located in historic downtown Austin. They are located in the old Woolworth's building just a few blocks south of the SPAM Museum. Great service and drinks!
- They don't have it listed on the menu, but ask for Italian Sodas - with raspberry. Yum!
- There Packer Panini and Chicken Salad sandwiches are AMAZING!
- Try their Strawberry smoothies - they're super good!
- I hate iced coffee but this iced latte Kyle made me is awesome! Thanks for getting me through the rest of my day.
- The coffee
- Best coffee in Austin.
- Their Chai tea is the best
- Nice, smooth coffee, comfortable atmosphere for writing or for lunch, great food with lots of veggie and pastry options. Love it.
- Worst Place Ever!