Café, Sandwiches, Coffee Shop
266 Ouellette Ave (at University Avenue)
Windsor, ON N9A 1A5
- Raspberry Mocha is a treat for your tastebuds
- Great atmosphere. Their internet is better than the free downtown internet.
- Downtown Windsor's cafe society hang out
- The Lemonade is so good
- Great flavoured coffees.
- I love this place. I miss living downtown.
- Try the tomatoe, swiss, cucumber on a bagel
- The coffee is for those with iron stomachs but the company is to be treasured.
- The strawberry smoothie and mediteranian veggie pannini makes for the perfect lunch!
- Everything ;)
- Great coffee.
- Excellent raspberry banana muffin!
- Sort of twee decor, good for a chill Saturday night with friends. Double fisting the peach lemonade and apple cider is highly recommended.
- Great coffee and tea. It's local. And better than Starbucks.
- Great Service and and a very Friendly Staff!
- Best cafe in Windsor!
- Iced coffee needs sugar, ask for sweetened.
- Love the quiet and friendly atmosphere. So much better coffee than Tim Hortors or Starbucks.