Coffee By Design
Coffee Shop, Café
620 Congress St (Btwn High & Park St.)
Portland, ME 04101
- CBD has the best coffee in Portland, ME. I'm totally serious.
- Stop oogling the hipster staff and get your Mocchachino. I'm probably right behind you in line and late for work.
- The best coffee in Portland or any where else I've been for that matter.
- If you sit in the back, be prepared to have to tell everyone attempting to access the restroom that they need a key!
- Everything here is good, and the baristas are awesome. Great pastries in the a.m., too.
- Latte FTW!
- Love the jasmine tea. My favorite scone is the apricot- currant. To die for.
- The sweet chai is amazing!
- Less than a block from Starbucks and way better. The Chai Latte is delicious!
- Cappuccino is the best I have ever had.
- Free WiFi. SSID: CoffeeByDesign Congress. Pass: locallyroasted
- The best coffee companies do NOT add flavors to their roasted coffees. This one does.
- The location is great.
- Baristas here are great. Grab a fresh pastry and enjoy the locally roasted coffee. Roasted right in Portland. Coffee is not acidic like other locally roasted brews. The best in town.
- wifi password: locallyroasted
- Iced coffee
- Black eyed chai is the best
- Favorite local coffee, great low local prices vs competition too
- Excellent chocolate croissant.
- Cappuccino is to my taste