Coffee Shop, Café
1820 S Catalina Ave (at S. Elena)
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- Read a book from their bookshelf.
- Nikk is the best coffee guy EVER!
- I've been coming here for 6 or so years. Even after moving to Texas, coffee cartel is a must stop on our trips back. The Green Tea Boba is killer. Try it and let the addiction begin.
- I often drive by this place, but never tried.
- get the chai tea latte
- Try a Thai ice tea!
- Call Nikk "dumbledore" or "gandolf".
- Try a hug from Tianna, they're the best around!
- Chocolate chip cookie is not moist. : /
- Boba drinks are best bought earlier in the day when the boba is fresh.
- Lifestyle coffee bar of choice in the SW side.
- love their teas!
- Cozy coffee shop to spend the afternoon here doing some work and catching up on reading. Also the matcha latte with oat milk (no sweeteners) is pretty tasty!
- Really enjoyed hanging out here, good selection and fun crowd.
- Lox of Bagel and apple crumble! Yum
- Best soy chai in all the land
- Really amazing everything and low prices. Get a coffee and stay all day or walk a street down to the beach!
- Power bars located around perimeter of large room. Wi-Fi password: baconicecream
- Rasberry Cheese Dossant w/ sugar on top. I am obviously not on a diet. #justlive
- Really enjoy this place. Dig their hot chocolate.