Cobble Hill Coffee Shop
Diner, Coffee Shop
314 Court St (at Sackett St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Cobb salad. Its redic. Can feed 3.
- Pro tip: show up before 11am and coffee & a cup of OJ is on the house.
- Charmingly mediocre: Exactly what you would hope for in a diner. Probably the nicest staff you'll find anywhere. Coffee is delish.
- Great fresh squeezed oj, very family friendly
- Brunch is for Nancy boys.
- They make fresh lemonade - excellent stuff!
- Incredibly friendly service.
- Perfect place for breakfast when you are burned out on all the neighborhood brunches.
- Excellent, no frills diner. Just what you want and need.
- hi my name is ari roitblat
- This place has the best pancakes in the neighborhood and accommodates kids really well. Food is overpriced though.
- close to Murray's!
- Very good order: Blue Sky smoothie, a single banana pancake, scrambled eggs and toast. Side of avocado if youre feeling it.
- Excellent omelettes!
- This is the classic diner experience. Come here in the morning for a big American breakfast. Come by later for classic diner fare like reubens, BLTs and burgers.
- Great waffle! Get it with blueberries.
- "It's not, like, soigne but that's precisely why I love it. All the decisions make sense." - Mary HK Choi, writer, author
- Avoid the donuts.
- Classic diner. Good food. Fairly cheap.
- Very friendly staff. Good lunch specials