Deli / Bodega, Food
- The hot bar is a great way to eat healthy and quick. If you do it right, you can get a full plate of delicious, organic food for under $10.
- Such a good Great Awesomest place in Bozeman!! Cause I totally <3 Loves <3 this place. So therefore, Highly Recommend it!! ;),, :))
- They serve bison with curry here!
- I got the Jamaican Tofu and I did not want this sandwich to end! Delish!
- Good spot to grab some fresh, healthy options. Cold and hot bar in the back are very good.
- Many gluten-free baked goods, incredible clam chowder!
- You can order your food and eat it in the side cafe! Nice grocery store, though a bit hipster.
- Free parking in the parking structure one block North. Get your own water and bus your own dishes... means no tipping required and lower costs. WiFi turned off 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
- The Tuscan Ham and Brie sandwich is good and sweet!
- Best place for lunch in town.
- New and different kind of salad bar.
- Love the international flavors - Chinese, Tex/Mex and Indian, to name a few. The hot buffet and salad bar are tasty and real bargains, too. Nice place to hang out downtown.
- Oops. The curry tip is for the Thai place across the street. :)