Vietnamese, Wine Bar, Lounge
11:00am - 10:00pm
11:00am - 10:00pm
11:00am - 10:30pm
10:00am - 10:30pm
10:00am - 10:00pm
- Order the Ode Fashioned. It's made with Soju and is delicious!
- Not very impressive.
- Basa Fish Claypot, Bird's Nest are delish! Calamari salad is along the lines of a Vietnamese ceviche. They're burger is also awesome. All of the dishes borderline authentic tastes!
- The shaking beef changed my life
- The basa fish clay pot is one of the most flavorful and succulent fish dishes I have ever tasted. The shaking beef is also impressive!
- Great flavors and 10/10 for ambience. Still not sold on the idea of fancy Asian food, though. All the same, try the Red Hook and fish clay pot. Banh mi is also delicious.
- Veggie spring rolls were good. Pork noodles very good.
- Had the poached shrimp spring rolls and the 5-spice chicken entree. Fresh, nicely presented, and delicious! Couldn't be happier.
- love the garlic noodles. pho was good but average, nothing mind blowing
- The 6 minute eggs
- Yummy foods all around!
- One of the better bowls of pho I've had - full, flavorful broth and filet mignon
- Shaking beef
- The buns are ok.
- Shaken beef is super dope, so is claypot fish, so are pork buns
- Cocktails are beautiful and flavorful. Pictured: Spicy Ginger (top) & Co Nam (bottom).
- Not a ton of veggie options, but all of them that we tried were delicious (garlic noodles, eggplant stir fry, mushroom/pepper/onion/green bean skewers)
- Not traditional but not a bad meal
- Try the street food! Can't go wrong with the beef or vegetable skewers.
- $18 for a grilled pork salad?!? I don't think so. $2 for fried eggs and that too with mediocre service when they're not even busy! It's 3 pm who the heck will come back here