The Clover Irish Pub
Miami Springs, FL 33166
- This is definitely the least Irish place in the history of Irish places.
- Gratuity is included, and it's pricey for low quality food. Don't order the Mac & cheese bacon balls, you WILL be disappointed. It sounds good but it's crap.
- Bad experience. Food OK but add an automatic 18% gratuity and don't tell you until they present the bill. They did back out part of the gratuity after I complained but it is still wrong to auto grat
- 18% gratuity included in the bill and didn't receive 18%-worthy service. Food wasn't very hot and the rashers weren't rashers, it was American bacon.
- Good burgers... food doesnt take long...
- Salmon platter is great. Ask for their bar beer selection to get some decent stuff.
- Completely stereotypical but inoffensive Irish pub. Good selection of beers and decent food served quickly as one would expect from an airport bar
- Totally agree with the tip I got when I checked in. Yama the bartender is very good. Drinks are good and relaxing atmosphere.
- Fish and chips with a pint of Guiness.
- Adrian is an awesome, friendly, and fun waiter! The Guinness was perfect pour, perfect temp!
- Leisy (that's her name) was really kind and provided a great service, the food was good and the drinks even better, definitely would be back
- Great for an airport restaurant
- Hi, On Sunday evening we were having a snack in your bar. We splitted the check, I have the receipt for my part but you are trying to charge me the whole check. contact with me email@example.com
- Good a quick. The sliders were really good
- Muito bom. Atendimento cordial o HAMBURGER era divino... Por aqui o chopp no e do mais gelado, cultura daqui...
- A surprisingly wide variety of semi select whiskey...I suggest Glenlivet 12yr ...it's not on the menu, but they have it.
- Friendliest place in MIA!
- Really friendly service and the breakfast skillet was yummy. :-)
- If you got a long enough lay over or nervous flying come here to take a bit of the edge off
- Mac and cheese with bacon balls, tap Guinness beer