- Be sure to ask for some if their olive sauce!
- Most people don't know it but u can by ur coffee beans here. Best beans you'll find.
- Champagne bar on weekends, fresh baked bread for their sandwiches- try the Pesto Turkey Havarti!
- Crepes are awesome!
- Wonderful little cafe in downtown Clifton, VA. Delicious crapes and pastries & great coffee! One of my favs. Tell Erin that Erin sent you! :)
- I have eaten breakfast at The Cafe every Thursday for over two years with five friends (guys). It is a great experience as we are very discriminating about food and atmosphere. We love every minute
- The crepes were delicious and the yin yang mocha was delicious
- The chicken, date, and goat cheese on a wrap is superb. And the fall beer list rocked my world. My friend and I tried the evil genius chocolate pumpkin porter and the evolution pumpkin ale. Wow!
- French toast crepe is incredible. Great vibe and service, too!
- Crpes and chai
- Awesome crepes and good hot chocolate. Service is pretty slow
- Crepes are so delicious and light. I got the one with chorizo - spectacular. Love this place!
- Also, the description of the food in the menu does not necessarily match the food that gets served, and the wait-staff does not seem to see anything wrong with that.
- Mind-numbingly slow service.
- I forgot to mention there was also coffee grounds in my drink as well.
- Terrible, everything about my coffee was made wrong. I worked at Starbucks for 5 years so I know. The shots were dead so they taste awful and she resteamed the milk because she didn't make enough.
- Get the Cruffles. Gingerbread and chocolate cake truffles
- Food is incredible and the coffee is some of my favorite, especially the black label mocha. Service can be really slow, though. Some days, it doesn't really even exist.
- Awesome, Yummylicious!
- Their grilled cheese sandwiches and chips are very good and awesome By The Way.