The Clifford Pier
The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore (80 Collyer Quay)
+65 6597 5266
- Their salad buffet is $29 but if u wanna add meat from the carving station (roast ribeye) u pay $36. Worth the price for food and ambience!!
- Setting is lovely, nice atmosphere. Shame the service was slow, bordering on terrible. It SHOULD be good for dates, but the food is quite average. Aside from Rickshaw noodles which were not bad.
- Sure it's very pricey local food but you pay for the service and the amazing space. Check out the terrace. Forego the laksa - get the rickshaw noodles & wagyu rendang. Mar char cocktail is great.
- Everything kind of tastes the same . If youre looking for that kind of thing .
- the high tea even has "hawker" foods
- ..2 S$32++, 3 S$35++
- High Tea in the most beautiful hotel lobby anywhere
- Heritage dim sum brunch
- One of the most beautiful places. Come here in the early evening and experience the day and night through dinner. Serves local food; food is not amazing though.
- Ambience is everything! Luv the mini Peranakan kuehs served at the Heritage brunch.
- The best high tea ever. Heritage high tea is recommended. Always call ahead to make sure you get good seats. It is $44 per adult plus fees.
- Lobster roll is pretty good! Try the teh tarik ice cream!
- Competent interpretation of some local hawker dishes. But skip the Teh Tarik (too sweet) and Kopi-o (lacks flavour)
- Beautiful place and the best place to have afternoon tea in Singapore.
- Agree with other tips that the weekday salad buffet lunch with daily roast at $36++ is great! However sometimes the roast is replaced with daily pasta. Best to call and check first.
- The soft roll... And they serve it with super high class butter!! I think I could just eat the butter alone... Buckets of it!! Yumz
- The interior is breath-taking!! This is the salad bar!
- Fish & chips are pretty decent!