Cleo Mediterranean Cuisine & Convenience
165 Roosevelt Way (Common Street)
New Orleans, LA 70112
- Everything. Everything is good here. Especially the hummus.
- Get the beef and chicken shawarma combo with hummas with rice. It's delicious. It's open 24 hours as well
- Excellent food! Clean.
- Delicious, cheap, open 24/7 = poor and starving med student's dream come true!
- Chicken schwarma plate and hummus every time! Yum
- lamb kebob wrap is a good decision
- Amazing hummus. Get the combo.
- This is a very good restaurant! The food is good, Sam the waiter was great --and food is finger licking good!! Alex was also nice along with the ladies who are the chefs -- food was excellent!!
- Delicious food and excellent service. Ask for Sam.
- Every thing! It is the best Mediterranean food ever! The restaurant is a little slice of heaven and the waiter Sam Schulman is a very attentive service professional! Very good food and ambiance!
- The fried eggplant is amazing!
- The hummus is good but everything else is worth a pass
- Delicious great quality food, really in love with the hummus and rice! Was not disappointed at all. The prices also puts a smile on your face. Good eat!
- Holy shit. Feels like a cafeteria, but the food is straight up amazing. You won't believe me till everyone orders and you don't.
- Judge not by looks but by the awesomeness of the food.
- shawarma, hummus!
- Open 24 hours everyday except may 12 hours on Mon. Get the combo gyro plate.
- they sell my favorite candy: chocolate raspberry lindt bars
- You will not be disappointed with the chicken shawarma plate. The hummus is delicious.
- Gyro sandwich was delicious! And love that it's open 24/7!