Café, Lounge, Bakery
- Pass: clear227226
- ! )
- - . raw-. . ! .
- ! ! ! , .
- I loved their Indian kofta. Everything we ordered was delicious. Raw and organic. Enjoyed the view of the temple.
- Amazing food - great elixers, free wifi
- Delicious! Simple and truly raw!
- : ,
- Place for coffee and desserts. +1 for chocolate pie.
- . Nadi Campur - :-) Sunshine Tuna - :-) Fish & Chips - :-) , , . , .
- ! . 5+
- , , , ,5+++
- ! ! ;)
- , ,
- , . !
- Delightful! Tried a number of dishes and realized u should go for raw ones, regular ones are not so good. Raw pizza is my fav. They charge 20% tax but dont mention it anywhere
- Fabulous Raw, vego and vegan fare. Try the Green Hornet, an unctuous shake with spirulina, cashew nut milk, coca and mint- just delicious!
- They just introduced a new raw menu- highly recommend the avoco pie!!! Heavenly!!
- Try the Clear Salad. Amazing dressing. Follow with Sunshine Tuna and Chocolate Pie (really an ice-cream pie).
- The homemade kombucha is very good (comes in 75cl bottle, which can be taken home)! Also the Pad Thai and Dragon Bowl with Tuna or Tofu were delicious!