Clay Pot Restaurant
Vietnamese, Tea Room, Asian
- Pho soup is hands down the best hangover cure
- Tuesday = buy one get one free spring roll day.
- They now have bubble tea if you get a craving...its not bad!
- Chicken pineapple fried riceB-)
- Try the fried noodles!
- Amazing food. Have to try of you want exceptional food
- The tea is free and great!
- Try the hot clay pot wings. Spicy but really good!!
- The Pho is delicious as are the clay pots.
- Fried noodles was amazing. Service was good and neat atmosphere
- Really good vermicelli bowls and bubble tea. I will be back for sure!
- Try the fried rice, it's cooked in mushroom broth and very savory.
- Banana bubble tea
- Delicious pho. Several tasty options. Favorites are lemongrass beef, special pho, tea.
- Take a tour of Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean foods fused into one restaurant, where the food runs in the family and you can tell it through its taste!
- The place has changed in the last few years since I've been here! Free tea is only during lunchtime and Thursday dinner now. Still hits the spot. :)
- get the Pho broth for an appetizer !
- Lemongrass Chicken is fantastic!
- Get the crispy noodles!! And they now have boba tea-- yum!!
- The best chicken fried rice!