Claudine Kitchen and Bakeshop
16350 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436
- Delicious breakfast and brunch options! Love the churro pancakes and French toasts. The avo toast with egg is amazing. All the pastries, especially the pop tarts, are solid. Id skip the quiche.
- This is one of the best spots on Venture. I have never been so impressed by a cafe. The work staff is absolutely lovely and incredibly kind. The food is tasty, fresh, and most enjoyable.
- The new brisket burrito is perhaps the best breakfast burrito I've had.
- The burgers are good, but the chicken dishes arent especially good.
- Chilaquiles with chicken
- The malted milk pancakes are amazing. Even the butter with which they are served is terrific. But dont forget the specials, since the menu is constantly changing.
- Never Ever going back there. You do the same!!! Trust me on this one
- FUCK why has it taken me so long to stop by here?! Huge surprise: it's REALLY CHEAP+its fucking good too #winWIN FTMFW: banana bread, naan-za, craft soda
- This expansive bakeshop brings great daily breakfast like malted milk pancakes, fried egg sandwich with Old Bay remoulade, and chilaquiles. Don't forget to try some of the baked goods along the way.
- The adorable s'mores bites have a base of graham crackers that is topped with Hershey's chocolate and a toasted marshmallow. You're probably going to need a few.
- Avocado Toast. Must get. Lemon Bundt. Heaven, but lemon flavored.
- Munch on sweet pastries and baked goods in Claudine's bright, vibrant dining area. Claudine's also offers breakfast selections and a solid variety of craft beers to make your morning brighter.