4301 Baltimore Ave (at 43rd St)
- Limited menu but delicious!
- Pizza AND service esp are very mediocre!!! Overpriced hipster pizza that's just really not worth your $$.
- The stuffed peppadews are a winner, Clarkville has homemade ricotta and it's so yummy. The Honey Pie pizza is also my absolute fave!
- Fried chicken with the buttermilk doll sauce, all the pizzas, the draft beers and the Caesar salad. Great food! Better atmosphere. Good for dates!!
- The Pork Pie was phenomenal! Also the fantastic beer list was a major surprise bonus!
- Great happy hour beers, especially the collaboration beers
- The staff is very nice and knowledgeable. The beer selection is good. The pizza is great!
- Huge place with a not-so-huge beer selection. Bar is beer and wine only too.
- Nice little bar/restaurant. Good craft beer menu. Service was slow and limited menu. Not a good place if on a keto diet, the veggie grinder was actually veggie balls with bread crumbs.