American, Steakhouse, Bar
- Service is Awesome!!! Kristen is a Great server with a wonderful personality!!
- These cute little servers deserve raises! :)
- OMG the chocolate Motherlode Cake is to die for, wowzers!!!
- They recently redid their interior design so the atmosphere is a little downgraded and menu missing some of my favorites, but the food is still awesome.
- Kristen Linder is a pretty dope server
- Brownie sundae is amazing. Moist chewy brownie. Chocolate chip calzone is just OK
- Food is good (plus a big menu) but service leaves much to be desired
- I wasn't happy
- Fish tacos, Caesar salad, calamari, onion rings, and pretzels are all great during happy hour
- Remember when they used to assign you a name for your party?
- Chocolate monkey. She ain't like she used to be.
- The server Dion is awesome! The widow maker, and honey BBQ burger are great. All the food is really good!
- The French onion soup is the bomb!
- All American BBQ
- Salad Bar for lunch is da bomb!
- As of 4/3/2014 wifi password is "joinlsc"
- The wifi network is ClaimJumper and the password is "thankyou"
- The stuffed BBQ Shrimp enbrochette is good but because of the cream cheese it tastes raw. Still good.
- Father's Day Brunch Buffett $24.95, great value, includes beverages!
- Potato cheese cakes are fricken delicious!!!!! Sad they changed the decor and the menu when they were bought by Landry's restaurant group.