Café, Coffee Shop
- try the regular croissant, the fig one, the chocolate is also really good
- Home of the famous CROOKIE !!
- Come early to get the freshly baked specialty croissants as they run out!
- You should be so lucky if they've made peanut butter banana chocolate croissants on the day you visit. Buy them all.
- Chocolate almond croissants are to die for...
- Try any of the croissants. Their breads don't last long but everything is pretty delicious. They also have Balzac's coffee.
- Get there early if you want one of the delicious, fresh croissants they sell.
- try the turkey, Brie and raspberry sandwich!
- Oreo croissant and apple cider
- Everything is good. Really. Best croissants on the west side.
- Solid coffee. Good sandwiches at good prices.
- NYTimes: Crookie
- Try a macaroon - a real one - it may remind you of eating macaroons from La Duree in Paris
- The chocolate banana peanut butter crescents are to die for!!!
- I like this place for my morning croissant. Really great croissants.
- The shrimp and avocado croissant sammich is so good that i almost tried to salvage a chunk that fell on pavement.
- chocolate almond croissant or a banana chocolate peanutbutter croissant + a warm drink = bliss
- Get their croissant sandwiches, and ask them to grill them for you. Heavenly.
- Croissants are so good fresh
- gotta go early to get a crookie! (before 2pm)