$ $ $
4401 Floridian Way (Disney's Grand Floridian Resort)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Best restaurant on Disney property!
- Don't wear a "200 dollar" sleeveless cardigan, they won't let you in, but worst of all wearing it make you look like an asshole all day.
- You must try the warm chocolate banana torte. Divine!
- If you want the absolute best service, request to be served by Jamie M!
- The swordfish is THE best I've ever had. Amazing!!
- Ask for Javier. Great service and awesome food!
- Love Tami and Sheila- awesome bartenders!
- Gwen is the BEST! Trust her instincts. This place is amazing. The steak is BETTER than Le Celier. The chef has it going on! My hat is off.
- Updated menu with more pasta and fresh ingredients. Great for a romantic evening.
- Great menu...Pricey, but worth it! Ask for Jason!
- Enjoy the Meeker wine, and dont skip on the after dinner tea.
- Ate their with my cousin and her family. Awesome! Food was great, service was great and they were very accommodating to a few of us that wanted special foods.$$$ but worth it!
- Wonderful food including the beef filet, and a berry gratin in desserts but the service can lag in the late evening. Get there EARLY.
- Food MUCH better than expected, given the captive audience. Butternut squash soup was nothing special, but the braised short ribs were excellent! Portions very small for the price, especially apps.
- No dressecode reinforcement (ripped jeans, uggs, sweatshirts) and lots of kids. Don't know how this is upscale dining.
- Best coffee on Earth (Joffery's house blend)!
- Amazing Food! Got to have the Charcuterie Plate!
- The filet mignon is superb and the banana chocolate torte will blow you away. Our server was amazing. Must-do. Worth every penny.
- Try the Warm Chocolate Banana Torte - Delicious banana chocolate torte. Hats off to the pastry chef who has to make all those crowns
- Try the Berkshire Pork Two Ways - Tenderloin was amazing, pork belly not so much. Everything else was awesome