Cipollina Gourmet Italian Market
116-09 Queens Blvd (77th Avenue)
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Best coffee ever! Always something delicious in baked goods
- Favorite coffee spot around Union Turnpike stop. Great coffee/espresso drinks and Italian sweets.
- Food and service are outstanding
- Made to order Italian sandwiches you find hardly anywhere. Imported pastas, breads, snacks. Fresh smoothies and coffee (they even have Manhattan Special!!).
- Anything and everything Italian
- .... The espresso just perfect, a small Prosciutto & Fontina sandwich in fresh bread was delicious.... and the friendliest of service. This stop was just the best choice!!!!
- Dont miss the apricot croissants!
- Eggplant panini could use more eggplant but was still delicious! Great selection
- Coffee is amazing. Good selection of unique imported groceries as well as beer and prepared food and sandwiches.
- Cipollina is fantastic! Amazing selection of Italian goods, imported & hand selected by the owner & his family. Ask for a review on anything in the store - they've tried it all! Great espresso too!
- Now that Euro Grill is closed, this and Pamplemousse are the only quick lunch places worth going to in this area.
- Beautiful Italian grocery with lots of Italian specialty gourmet items, a coffee bar, and a small menu of delicious sandwiches. Nice to finally be able to get a decent sandwich in the neighborhood.