- Shadowy ambiance. Responsive service. Other feedback; cocktail was too sugary (Fall back in Time) and the short rib Fauna came out room temp. Luckily the pizza (cheesesteak) was decent
- Excellent choice of craft beers, and although we did not eat while here, the pizzas we saw coming out looked and smelled delish!
- Good beer selection. Great location. It's a taste of Philadelphia's social evolution, but it's a reminder that places like Little Pete's and McGlinchey's are the last of true grit Philadelphia.
- If you are looking for something unique, order the cheeseburger pizza. It's the mustard drizzled across the top that ties it all together.
- This is quite a find! Their pizzas are in direct competition to Nomad. With a similar crust, their pizzas are on the richer side. The Cinder fries are a must have. Good selection of beer on tap.
- Great beer list and thin-crust pizzas!
- Mortadella, pistachio and honey pizza ftw.
- I love the beer selection! Try the Al Pastor pizza and the Cider Mussels.
- Get the pistachio pizza. (Sorry, we ate it too quickly to get a photo.)
- Try the cheeseburger pizza for something different.