Cinco De Mayo
358 White Bridge Pike (Charlotte Pike)
Nashville, TN 37209
- Skip las palmos. This place is better.
- Fish tacos are very good, but they will mess up a to-go order. Be sure to check it! Also, waiters are friendly, but cashier/manager doesn't care if you're here or not. Best salsa in town.
- Combination plate 5 is my fav.
- Try the steak tacos. You wont go wrong! Great beer prices and margaritas. If you order the habanero salsa be prepared to get lit up
- Sun-Tues is $3.99 margaritas... for $12 you're suuuper tipsy
- Me and this place have a love affair. I swear they put crack on their food.
- Drunk? Pollo Enquesado. Every time.
- Favorite place for cheap Mexican food. Great drink specials!!
- Queso, yummmmmmmm
- Their queso is amazing! So thick and creamy!
- Good queso. Nice for speedy lunch
- All I can say is delicious and affordable. Good service. Oh, and fast service.
- Drinks, food, service!
- They have CHIPS with SALSA!!!
- Best chorizo I've ever had.
- Best "authentic" Mexican in Nashville.
- Chimi's, Guac & a Frozen Margarita!
- Try #14 Pollo Encremada chicken in a sour cream & spinach sauce
- Carne asada is over cooked
- My favorite place in west Nashville !