Ciao! Italian Bistro
34904 Emerald Coast Pkwy.
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
- Feels way too casual for the prices they charge. Paying 18 for pasta while listening to Maroon 5....
- Amazing Ciao Chopped Salad! I found a new favorite!!!
- Just don't waste your time
- Ick. Skip it.
- I got the spaghetti and meatballs and I can 100% say this was one of the best meals. I heard a guy next to me say that the pork chop was absolutely the best pork chop he has ever had. BEST MEAL!
- Chicken Pasta Caprese. Best ever.
- We tried the Spaghetti and Meatballs, it was Amazing.
- Delicious Ciao's Pork Chop and Mashed Potatoes
- Wesley Chapel Rotary Club Meeting!
- The food was good, but WAY too overpriced. The service wasn't incredible either. I would not recommend. Sorry.
- Surprised by all the bad reviews. We stopped coming when it was pagelli's because it was SO overpriced. Ciao! impressed me w/ great pasta, great prices & great service! Try the gnocchi w/vodka sauce.
- Not very impressed. Average Italian. Mussels had bacon ruining the taste of the Mussels. The Margarita platinum was good but not served in a margarita glass.
- Horrible!! All around just silly.
- Don't bothet
- Go somewhere else. Truly sucked
- I do not recommend this... Nothing special... Too pricey :/ food blah
- High prices small portions. Don't count on the posted soups being right.
- Food was so-so, ambiance blah, and service LOUSY. Avoid this joint.
- Pricey. Food portion size was nice. Quality was mixed - nothing terrible, morning great
- Stay away. This place was amazing when it was Pagelli's. An ownership change led to terrible food and terrible service... At the same prices. Will NEVER be back.