- Get the Lamb Mutabak! Delicious!!
- Try the fried cauliflower! Its delicious, crunchy, and comes with a few chutneys.
- Best Indian food I ever had, Thank you Chutney Villa!
- Make a reservation if you want to have a booth.
- Great naan bread for $2 but terrible service!
- Masala dosa was delicious!
- This is a great place to eat for gluten free vegetarians. Great food - not very heavy - fish pakoras were amazing.
- I am loving the kotthu roti!!!
- Weekend Sunch is addictive!!
- Get you ecogical friendly tiffen take out here! Great Indian food!
- Try less famous Southern Indian cooking, such as cod in coconut gravy, lamb cooked in shallots, garlic and curry leaves, or pappadam "nachos."