Christy's Donuts & Kolaches
Coffee Shop, Donuts, Bakery
1103 W Gray St (Montrose)
Houston, TX 77019
- good apple fritter
- I live for donut ho's
- Put some hot sauce on your boudin kolache, makes it even better!
- A must if you like deliciousness
- Jalapeno, cheese n sausage kolache is the bomb!
- Solid doughnut that gives a rest to the tired manufactured shipleys option that plagues Texas.
- You MUST try a kolache. Their bread is sweet tasty goodness!!
- Miss this place... Loved their donuts and kolaches.
- They give you a donut hole with your donuts so thats pretty great
- Old school fresh donuts, for when you are tired of the industrial ones
- Crazy good donuts!
- If you want donughts and kolaches, this is THE BEST place in Houston! Especially the jalapeo sausage kolaches!
- Good kolaches, especially the jalapeno sausage and cheese and boudin. The blueberry cake donut is my fav.
- Decent donuts. Friendly.
- BEST IN HOUSTON!!
- The sausage jalapeo cheese kolaches are amazing!
- Best kolaches in Houston
- Much bette kolaches than at any Shipley location.
- Not really good kolache? Should be called christy's donuts only. The Ham & cheese kolache is just bread sliced with ham put in