Christie's Steak House
$ $ $
- Just walk out. Don't even bother coming in here. The steak was over cooked an under seasoned. The soup tastes like condensed Campbell soup. The apple a la mode's crust soggy by microwave. Gross!
- The happy hour snacks and drinks are great
- Shrimp and crab chowder was excellent. 2 large, succulent shrimp swimming in a light and flavorful bisque with real crab!
- Stuffed shrimp and miso glazed salmon were perfectly cooked. Apps go with crab poppers. The rib-eye was especially good. I don't understand the poor reviews. The waitstaff were very kind and prompt.
- Terrible service - waiter even remind to pay tips because we used a breakfast coupon that included in room. Very limited selection also.