Christiana Campbell's Tavern
$ $ $ $
- Everything is good here :-) unique included sides such as homemade Cole slaw, spoon bread and fabulous sweet potato muffins
- Absolute perfection! A must do for anyone who loves being pampered!
- Stay away from the Rummer unless you are Black Beard! The seafood is fantastic, but grab dessert somewhere else.
- Watermans seafood feast with tender salmon, yummy crab cake and shrimp! Includes sweet pot muffins, spoon bread and Amish ice cream for dessert! More than we could eat!!
- Try the fried chicken dinner: a serious meal!
- Absolutely everything was heavenly! Of special note is the spoon bread, sweet potato bread, and fried chicken. The sweet potato bread was the most moist bread Ive ever had!
- The seafood fricassee is spectacular!
- Go here for Thanksgiving next year. You will love it!
- Don't miss the homemade vanilla ice cream atop Apple crisp. Try w/ a glass of Madeira
- Shrimp Randolph, and add a crab cake
- I ordered the seafood Fricassee and it was amazing. It featured shrimp, scallops and lobster in a sherry sauce tossed wit penne. Sweet potato muffins were amazing & delicious as was the dinner rolls.
- Like other taverns in Colonial Williamsburg, they offer decent but not exceptional food in a unique atmosphere and with great service. Spoonbread was very good. Crab cakes were pretty good too.
- Delicious seafood and a funny, informative chat with Mrs. Campbell. The Seafood Fricassy, Rum Cream Cake, and Spoonbread are fantastic!!
- I'm from EU but am not too pretentious on food. The only good thing I tried was the cabbage side. The others were terrible and pretty pricey. The atmosphere and the candle light maybe worth seeing it.
- One of my favorite restaurants
- One of my favorite restaurants.
- The spoon bread and the crab cakes yum!
- The spoon bread is divine!
- Thier home brew beer is very very good. Muffins are also great.
- Had a great dinner! The seafood stew was great. I ordered a cup for myself. Then had to order 2 more for the others at my table. "Mrs. Campbell" stopped at our table to chat. It was fun.