- Prawn tak tak. Absolute noms!!
- Great food!
- Authentic and good Indian food. The venue is very nicely decorated. Overall quite expensive. Naans are delicious! Masala chai a bit disappointing.
- Samosas, butter chicken, garlic butter shrimp
- We went on Eid evening and we didn't have reservations, but they let us in anyways, even though the place was full. One of the best Indian restaurants I've been to in a long time!
- Worst ever restaurant found a piece of ceramic in the ricstandardse and i was charged for the starters, drinks and service charge. Completely unacceptable and way below standards.
- Rude staff
- Great atmosphere, great naan, tikka masala and the desserts...? Gulab jamon was lovely! Great South African Cabernet by the bottle. I highly recommend!
- Street foods and curries are very good. Not ideal rooms for me but central and maintains a great standard.
- So tasty. A bit pricey and they sell you on stuff but it's good stuff.
- Try their virgin drinks . One of the my top three Indian restaurants in London.
- Authentic Indian food
- Absolutely perfect. Everything what we had. Also stuff - let us in 20min before closing, stayed as long as wanted. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
- India (Around the World in London)
- Great decoration inside.
- Surprisingly good. The dal was excellent.
- Good food. Nice service.
- Everything was very tasty. Just the right spices. Hot but not so much that the flavor is shot. Finish off with some honey ginger ice cream
- Really good Indian food in a relaxed atmosphere - we loved it!
- Try the Chicken Chettinad . It's one of their good traditional dishes .