Chopsticks Kee (筷子記)
Shop A1, Khuan Ying Commercial Bldg, 85-89 Wellington St
+852 2854 9969
- The Macau fish balls (#1) with noodles are great. The pork belly is not as good.
- Excellet macauese food !
- Pick any 3 dishes with cheap price. Must try Szechuan pork neck ..
- It is ok la~~~
- terrible service and mediocre food. its not what it once was.
- Good value for money. $36 for noodles plus drink in central.
- You have to circle 3 dishes and a noodle of your choice. Dry or soup option. Dry noodles come with different sauces. Can be overwhelming if you don't read Chinese. Set comes with a drink.
- Nice coffee.
- Cheap noodles & drinks sets. $34! Nice ladies who work here. Menu can get overwhelming but pretty good food for the price. Good !
- good for a quick lunch. the Macau fishball is good n the curry sauce is quite chilly.
- Poor service. Dont come until you have no choice.
- Fried tofu isn't great, but definitely MUST try their curry fishballs and pork intestines!!